Training Schedule 2017
Event | Location | Date | Training
Gulf Wars – “Purple Talk – Booze and Discussion” | Lumberton, MS | Daily on Battle Days at Gulf Wars
- This time will be used as reflection on the days fighting and reviewing on the following days plan. The command structure will lead these as an open forum so we can learn together.
Spring Spears | Rolla, MO | 4/1/2017 | 102 Class – Basic Spear Commands
Melon Wars | Mason City, IA | 4/29/2017 | 102 Class – Basic Spear Commands & 103 Class – “Teamwork”
Spring War College | Hallsville, MO | 5/6/2017 | HUGE Day – See below. Please, hydrate and show up ON TIME!!
- 102 – Basic Spear Commands
- 103 – Spears/Sword & Shield Communication “Teamwork”
- We will have spear hook kits. If you do not have a spear hook, you need one. We will discuss how to use them properly during the “Teamwork” practice.
- 104 – Charges – Properly Leading a Charge & Accepting a Charge
- 201 – Charges – Types, Commands, & How/When to Execute
- 202 – Pole Arms and Great Swords – Their role in the army and how to execute with perfection.